Thursday 16 March and Thursday 23 March, both 1.30 to 4.30 in the afternoon.
We need to make progress on the following:
- Weeding and digging
- Building compost bins
- Constructing plant beds with wooden frames
- Planters – these are large plant pots
- Wooden planks/timber (sizes from 120x15x2cm up to scaffolding boards)
- Screws, nails, rope and string
- Outdoor/indoor compost bins, any size
Please let me or the Office know if you can make one or both of these sessions. Many hands make light work . . .