Banner photo

Banner photo
This is a nurturing environment where children, staff, parents and governors know each other and share a common understanding of the School’s purpose – to ‘aim high’ and through shared understanding of Gospel values, ensure that the potential of every child is fully achieved. Our children are happy, sociable, well-behaved and value our diversity, which enriches everything we do. We are recognised as ‘outstanding’ by the local authority and are confident this will be endorsed at our next Ofsted inspection.

Thursday, 9 June 2016

Mill Rythe Adventure Ends Tomorrow!

Year Six will be returning from Mill Rythe tomorrow afternoon, but in the meantime they continue to enjoy good weather and lots of games and challenges.  Here are a few more things the children have been saying:

When I came down the abseiling wall, I felt like a superhero.  [Calvin]
Getting over the wall was so scary, the tower felt so high from the  top.  But I was so happy I did it.
[Isabelle]
In 'Wet and Wacky' the water was freezing cold, but when we swam the cold went away and it was refreshing. 
[Matthew]
I enjoyed kayaking most as it was a real team effort - but we got very wet!  [Emily]
I've enjoyed climbing the most - it was a big challenge but it was fun! 
[Martyna]
I enjoyed climbing and making the buggy. Making the buggy released my creativity. 
[Julia]
I loved the swimming because I enjoyed the challenge - and working in a team. 
[Nathaniel]

Sally Saunders and Nilgun Bekir